Fraternity Men Solving Sexual Harassment/Violence on College Campuses
Presenter: Michael Ayalon
Presenting Partner: Greek University
Program Description: Our prevention strategies are consistent with best practices developed with the Sexual Assault Center in Nashville, Tennessee and are theory-based. We will build consent, bystander intervention, and healthy relationship skills with an interactive session. We will show how to engage campus leadership to promote a campus culture of consent, safety, and respect. We will highlight initiatives taken by Fraternity men to strengthen and support enforcement, response, and reporting on and off campus.
- Define sexual assault and other related terms.
- Identify forms of consent.
- Identify how you should respond when a sexual assault disclosure is made.
- List the steps we can take on your campus to prevent sexual harassment/violence.
- Locate the resources available on your campus.
- Formulate ideas on a fraternity led peer-to-peer awareness campaign on consent for your campus.
Time: 90 minutes
Intended Audience: Fraternitycommunity
Partner Bio: As a successful motivational speaker and entrepreneur, Mike has headlined over 300 presentations across 100 college campuses. Mike’s strong technological background combined with his varied professional experience in building companies from startup to over $25 Million in annual sales gives him a profound understanding of the ways the complex issues of today penetrate all levels of educational structures. Mike is a TIPS-certified trainer and the former Executive Director of Sigma Pi Fraternity.
More information: Download a one-pager about this program.
Booking Information: Contact Michael Ayalon at 203-58-GREEK or email@example.com.