Who Should Attend the NIC Meeting of Members?
NIC educational programs engage attendees around key areas of NIC 2.0 priorities and progress. Tracks from the 2017 Annual Meeting included communicating in a crisis; government relations; and Campus Support (ground game)—NIC model, peer governance and common issues. Sessions also address initiatives and issues like the NIC data warehouse, alumni development, partnering with campus-based professionals and more.
Because of impact of our content and expanded staff/volunteer audiences it engages, we ask that you register an attendee from each of the following groups within your organization:
- Executive Director/CEO and/or equivalent volunteer(s)
- Key fraternity volunteer(s)
- Director-level staff member(s) in chapter services and communications
- Foundation executives, staff and key volunteers will also benefit from NICF THE Foundations Seminar programming.
The new format not only benefits fraternity and foundation executives, but also staff members and high-level volunteers. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in both NIC and NICF meetings and high-quality educational programs
- Learn about the state of the fraternity and foundation industries from featured NIC- and NICF-sponsored speakers
- Take part in the first-ever Fraternity Growth Accelerator symposium, targeted to emerging and culturally-based fraternities
- Network with fraternity and foundation colleagues, as well as NIC and NICF Alliance Partners