Become An Associate Member
The Associate Membership Program is a special category of membership available to for-profit companies wishing to do business with men’s college fraternities and nonprofit organizations wishing to work cooperatively with men’s college fraternities. Additional opportunities for sponsorship include the NIC Annual Meeting, various educational programs, and this website.
Apply to be an Associate Member
Renew Your Associate Membership
You are eligible if:
- Your company is actively engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributing, or providing supplies, products or services to men’s college fraternities.
- Your nonprofit organization is actively involved in educating, informing, charitable fund raising or willing to work cooperatively with men’s college fraternities.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Identification as an associate member contact for receipt of official mailings and fraternity related communications.
- Receipt of a current list of NIC member fraternity executives, headquarter addresses and phone numbers. This service will be provided only to full and associate members.
- Use of the NIC logo on stationery and official publications. (NIC logo should be used in secondary position to the associate member’s logo, and not used on business cards.)
- General recognition as an associate member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference, a commitment to the fraternity ideal.
- Eligibility to attend the NIC Annual Meeting, for the member registration fee determined on an annual basis.
- Eligibility to sponsor NIC Annual Meeting materials and other NIC publications.
- Eligibility to sponsor speakers, educational programs, and food and beverage functions at the NIC Annual Meeting and other seminars.
- Receipt of a complimentary copy of selected NIC publications.
- To be included in the Online Directory as an Associate Members provided to NIC member fraternity leaders.
- An email to campus partners and/or NIC member fraternity headquarters to introduce your business/organization as a new Associate Member. This will include content you develop to be shared directly with this audience.