The Undergraduate Interfraterntiy Institute (UIFI) is in full swing with almost half of the sessions already in the books. We wouldn’t be able to make this program happen without the support of a special group of collegiate fraternity and sorority members—our interns!
Interns were selected from a pool of more than 110 applicants, all of whom are graduates of UIFI. They were chosen based upon their leadership experience as well as their ability to inspire and create lasting change in their own chapters and communities. Each intern plays a critical role, from managing much of the logistical support for a session to delivering a testimonial during the program, which is consistently viewed as a UIFI highlight.
UIFI is a five-day institute sponsored by the NIC that brings together fraternity and sorority members from across North America to create opportunities to explore, define and enhance their leadership skills, personal awareness, commitment to their fraternity or sorority, and grow to expect values based action from themselves and those they lead.
Please join us in congratulating (and thanking) the following individuals selected to serve as UIFI interns in 2016:
- Ricky Aker, University of Nevada – Reno, Lambda Psi Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Madelon Allen, Texas Christian University, Delta Delta Delta
- Sapphire Andersen, University of Nebraska – Omaha, Alpha Xi Delta
- Kalee Ball, University of North Florida, Delta Gamma
- Mackenzie Briscoe, University of Oklahoma, Delta Gamma
- Maddy Bruffy, University of Maryland – College Park, Sigma Kappa
- Will Cangialosi, State University of New York at Plattsburgh, Alpha Sigma Phi
- Kyle Collier, University of South Florida, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Austin Fitch, Wright State University, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Danielle Fox, Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Andres (Gonzo) Gonzalez, Florida International University, Pi Kappa Phi
- Audrey Healey, Indiana University, Alpha Omicron Pi
- Jacob Isaacson, Kansas State University, Alpha Kappa Lambda
- Casey Keating, University of Minnesota, Sigma Chi
- Allison Kratz, Ursinus College, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Tim Laboy-Coparropa, Christopher Newport University, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Cao Lyna, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Delta Phi Lambda
- Adam Markon, Northeastern University, Alpha Epsilon Pi
- Randy Meggs, University of Central Missouri, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Ryan Miller, Oklahoma State University, Sigma Pi
- Phoenix Pope, University of Southern Mississippi, Pi Beta Phi
- Cody Rohaley, University of Mount Union, Phi Kappa Tau
- Sasha Santti, Florida International University, Alpha Chi Omega
- Dayton Tenney, University of North Alabama, Delta Chi
- Josie Thompson, University of North Dakota, Alpha Chi Omega
- Bianca Waffenschmidt, Quinnipiac University, Alpha Delta Pi
- Kristina Wenner, Arizona State University, Kappa Kappa Gamma
There are 12 national sessions and two campus sessions of UIFI scheduled for the summer of 2016. For more information about the institute, click here.